Terms and Conditions
Luxaflex New Year Sale Terms and Conditions
# 20% discount off Manufacturer’s List Price. Excludes installation and motorisation. Not available in conjunction with any other offer. Offer starts on 12/01/2018 and ends on 27/02/2018. Conditions apply, see in-store or visit luxaflex.com.au for details. * Prices shown are based on the average size in basic fabrics, finishes and standard operation. + Results based on a single storey, brick veneer home on a concrete slab using ducted air-conditioning and equally distributed windows with Evo Awnings installed with Canvas fabric. Based on independent modelling conducted by White Box Technologies in conjunction with Peter Lyons & Associates June 2013. ^ Savings are based on the installation of fully-recessed, reveal mounted Duette Architella Ménage Shades with 38mm blockout fabric in an average home in Sydney, compared with the House Energy Rating standard of Holland Blinds from AccuRate, in that home. These calculations have been modelled by an independent third party. Savings will vary based on the window type and installation. † Based on information from NABERS (National Australian Built Environment Rating System). Visit www.nabers.com.au for more information. ‡ Conditions apply. Visit luxaflex.com.au for Warranty details. A five year warranty applies to the Shutter hardware. ® Sunrain is a Registered Trade Mark of Leiner Pty Limited. ® Registered Trade Marks of Hunter Douglas. © Copyright 2017 Hunter Douglas Limited [ABN 98 009 675 709]. 01/18
WIN an enrolment to Three Birds Renovations The Reno School
HOW TO ENTER
1. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit.
2. Information on how to enter and the prize forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate family) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
4. This promotion commences at 12:01pm AEST on Monday 18th December 2017 and final entries close at 1:59pm AEST on Monday 22nd January 2018 (the “Promotional Period”).
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must, during the Promotional Period have entered online.
6. To enter, individuals must then complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) visit www.luxaflex.com.au/promotions/competitions, and follow the prompts in order to complete the entry form by inputting the requested details;
b) The entrant’s details (“the Entrant”);
c) Submit the fully completed online entry form.
7. There will be a total of 1 prize awarded for this promotion.
8. Entries close at 1:59pm AEST on Monday 22nd January 2018. The winner will be selected at 338 Victoria Road, Rydalmere NSW 2116 at 3.00pm on Monday 22nd January 2018. The winning entry will be selected by the Promoter; the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will be notified in writing and by telephone within two (2) business days of the conclusion of the competition and the name will be published at www.luxaflex.com.au/promotions/competitions. If the winner is unable to be contacted within 1 week and the Promoter has made every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant then the Promoter will award the prize to another valid entrant.
10. Total Prize is ONE subscription to the Three Birds Renovations online course, The Reno School, valued at AUD$499.00 inclusive of GST. The subscription is only valid for the February program of The Reno School, beginning Monday 5th February 2018.
11. The Prize, or any unused portion of a Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize.
12. If for any reason a winner does not take the Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
13. If any element of the Prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute that element of the Prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
15. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
16. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid. Multiple entries are not permitted; a maximum of one (1) entry per household is permitted.
17. Entrants consent to the Promoter & their licensees using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
18. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
19. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used by the entrant.
20. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
21. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and/or prize suppliers (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising out of or in connection with this promotion, including but not limited to: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner, or entrant; or (f) taking of a Prize.
22. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such personal information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, Prize suppliers and, to Australian regulatory authorities, as required. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
23. The Promoter is Hunter Douglas Limited (ABN 98 009 675 709), of 338 Victoria Rd, Rydalmere NSW 2116. Phone number: (02) 9638 8000.
Share and Win Competition
‘Win $250 monthly in the Luxaflex Share and Win Competition via Facebook and Instagram.’
Terms and Conditions
Opening date: 1st January 2018. Closing Date: 31st December 2018.
Employees of Hunter Douglas and its subsidiary companies including Luxaflex are excluded.
All entrants must be over 18 years of age at the date of entry and resident in Australia.
Best entrant each month wins a $250 gift voucher for the Share and Win Competition (1 gift voucher every month, total of 12 vouchers).
The entry period is from the first day to the last day of each month. A new competition will start from the 1st of every month, and entrants may post their entry again if unsuccessful previously.
The decision of the judge is final, and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
No cash alternative. Hunter Douglas accepts no responsibility or liability for any lost, damaged or incomplete entries and all such entries will be deemed invalid. The prize is non-transferrable.
If the winner is unable to be contacted (i.e. on holidays for a period of time) within 2 weeks after the draw week, then there will be a redraw.
The winner will be notified in writing within seven (7) business days of the draw and their names will be published on Luxaflex Australia’s social media platforms and at http://www.luxaflex.com.au/promotions/shareandwin
Prize winners agree to Hunter Douglas/Luxaflex using their name, competition entry including imagery in promotional activities.
Hunter Douglas reserves the right to cancel or change the competition at any time.
To enter, individuals must then complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
Share and Win Competition
a) Follow the instructions as provided on Social Media or Email marketing or any other forms of authorised communications from Luxaflex/Hunter Douglas.
b) Post an after shot of your Luxaflex Makeover, using the hashtag #myluxaflexaus on Facebook or Instagram.
c) All images must be original.
d) Hunter Douglas reserves the right to moderate posted images before they are made public. Entries must not be offensive, pornographic or unsuitable for publication. Images that include people should have the permission of those involved to be included in the content.
e) All entries that have met these terms and conditions will then be considered for the prize draw.